The Company of the Whiskey Drinking Bear
Aegir Dreamwalker, son of Sigvald and Eydis
Barding, Scholar, Wordweaver Smith
Everything has a true nature. When finding it you will know how to Battle it.
A single dream can be more powerful than a thousand realities.
Answer: Aegir son of Sigvald and Eydis, 18 years.
2. A person you hate and for what reason.
3. A person you want to protect, it could be love, it could be duty.
Answer: My Uncle Sigward and his son Sigmund. King Bard and the Kings Men. The free peoples of Middle Earth.
4. How does your family look? Mother, father, siblings, are they alive ? Is someone dead ? Do you have a family at home and what do they think about your adventuring?
Answer: Only my uncle and his 10 year old son. My character has spent the last 5 years with a dwarfs family, learning their smithing and growing up. His parents died when the dragon came. My character doesnt know that his uncle or his son is still alive.
5. A shortsighted goal your character wants to achieve.
Answer: Open the road through Mirkwood. A owned smithy in Dale. Get a family. Master the understanding of his dreams.
6. A longsighted goal your character wants to achieve, both these goals should be achievable although the latter will probably take more time. The latter goal fulfilled could/should be a reason to withdraw from aventuring with your character.
Answer: Perfection in Smithing. Become thane under King Bard or Captain of his guard ( standing 4 ). Overall knowledge is most important, so the vocation skills and Riddle should be high at the end. Some kind of military leader.
7. Do think about a potential heir. It could be one of your children, siblings, nephews or another more or less close relative or friend.
Answer: My uncles son Sigmund.
8. How does your character make a living when he is not out adventuring ?
Answer: He travels alot and helps tradesmen as escort to them.